The department of PHYSICS have historical and well-potential background since 1920, when Govt Emerson College Multan was established. Now, the department of PHYSICS is established along the Emerson University, Multan in 2019.It is housed in the building called “PHYSICS Block” in the main building of University. The department of PHYSICS is well established with Modern Physics and spectroscopy laboratory, Analog Electronics and Digital Electronics Laboratory, along with Mechanics, Optics, and simulation laboratory. The department of Physics is conducting teaching/research at the B.S. and M. Sc. Physics level. The teaching faculty has well-potential teaching experience, and well-trained teaching methodology especially flopping class room model techniques with maximum output from students
- To provide the highest quality education to students, mature their talent, promote intellectual, growth and shape their personal development.
- To be an internationally acclaimed University, reorganized for excellence in PHYSICS teaching research.
- To generate knowledge for global competitive advantage of Physics.
- To become leading world class Physics research department.
- To provide leadership, expertise and services that enhance the quality, and effectiveness of Physics knowledge.
- To establish a platform for the dissemination and creation of knowledge through teaching and research in Physics at all academic levels.
- BS in Physics
- BS (2.5 Years) in Physics
- MS/M.Phil. Physics
Flip Flop Class Room Model
Computer Labs, Library, Modern Class Rooms.