With the orders of worthy vice chancellor EUM, With reference to the instructions of NCOC & Higher Education Department, Punjab, The Emerson University Multan will be reopened from thursday, 16 September,2021. Following instructions must be followed strictly.
- All the classes will be held on staggered basis and in accordance with the instructions mentioned in letter no. EUM-ADMN-R 116/Regn dated 03-09-21.
- Intermediate classes first two days i.e. monday and tuesday
- MSc/MA for three days monday,tuesday and wednesday
- BS classes last three days i.e.wednesday,thursday and friday.
5.All the faculty members, staff and students above 18 years age must be vaccinated and bring their vaccination certificates with them.
- No faculty member, staff or student will be entertained if not vaccinated.
- Strict compliance must be observed regarding Covid SOP’s like use of mask, santiziers etc.